30 Aug Non-destructive Testing Technician
Job Description: We are a niche business and growing company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking to hire an NDT Technician who is willing to learn and grow, is comfortable with traveling often, and is excited to work on a close-knit team.
- Paid holidays, PTO accrual, 401(k) matching, great pay, and bonus opportunities.
- Full benefits package offered with health, medical, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance with minimal cost to our employees.
- Monthly cell phone allowance and use of company laptop.
A successful NDT Technician candidate would fulfill the following requirements:
- Certified Level II in UT, MT, and PT or the requisite education and experience in order to obtain certification soon.
- Level II shear wave ultrasonic testing experience is highly desired.
- Comfortable with traveling for up to two weeks at a time.
- Experience in MS Word and Excel is desired.
- Must be a Green Card holder or citizen of the US.
If interested in applying for this position, please complete the application below.
Forward your resume and completed application to [email protected].