Since its inception in 2009, the team of experienced mechanical and structural engineers and technicians at Amphion Analytical Engineering, PA has made substantial contributions to the international inspection and analytical engineering services industry. Incorporated in Charlotte, North Carolina, Amphion continues to serve an impressive base of international clients.
When You Need Engineering Services, Hire the Best
From its office in Charlotte, North Carolina, Amphion delivers engineering services across the U.S. and the globe. The company’s safety and reliability services include:
- Mechanical integrity programs
- Root cause failure analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Nondestructive testing
- Predictive maintenance
Rely on Amphion’s expert structural engineers for:*
- Complete design services for concrete, steel, wood and aluminum structures
- Repair designs for domestic concrete, steel, wood and aluminum structures
- Load ratings
- Site inspections
- The most cost-effective solutions
- Feasibility studies
- Conceptual and schematic designs
- Final design plans
- Construction administration
*Amphion does not provide structural engineering services in Illinois.
Amphion Analytical Engineering, P.A. helps your company analyze and solve complex problems resulting from the application of stress and strain in industrial process equipment. As a result, you’ll experience:
- Improved safety
- Reduced equipment downtime
- Higher return on investment in critical equipment
Solutions That Last
Amphion’s professionals uphold the tenets of sound engineering practices for a wide range of industrial and commercial clients. Our professionals are:
- Licensed in multiple states
- Certified by NACE International as Corrosion Specialists
- Certified Level II and III in various Nondestructive Testing (NDT) methods
- Meet the requirements of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- Certified Welding Inspectors
- American Petroleum Institute (API) 510, 570, and 653 certified inspectors
Amphion’s expertise spans a wide spectrum of industries, such as:
- Tire and rubber
- Pulp and paper
- Food and Beverage
Services That Sustain
It takes expertise to maintain safety and reduce or eliminate unscheduled downtime of mechanical systems. Amphion keeps your company operational without interruptions. You can expect their expertise to work for you on a wide scale, including:
- Mechanical Integrity Programs: Let the certified engineers at Amphion navigate the milieu of federal, state and local regulations that govern the inspection and analysis of boilers, pressure vessels, aboveground storage tanks, and other process equipment.
- Building Services: Put Amphion to work for you in a variety of fields, including educational, manufacturing and hospitality. They are experts in designing fenestration systems, wall systems, roofing systems, waterproofing solutions and facades. They routinely develop new and repair structural designs, load ratings and condition surveys.
- Root Cause Failure Analysis: Allow Amphion to determine the root cause of failure in a piece of equipment or a component. Their engineers use a multi-disciplinary approach to solve the problem rather than just addressing the symptoms.
- Nondestructive Testing: Rely on Amphion’s nondestructive testing expertise in the areas of visual inspection, welding inspection, radiography, ultrasonics, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, hardness testing, field metallography, replication and other methods.
The experience you find at Amphion is a key differentiator for the quality of their work. Its team can easily adapt to your specific needs. Call us to see how we can help.